When Jesus arrives he will not find faith on the earth?
He will find the greatest Nation on earth who once supported Israel, and sent missionaries out into the world now under a new Nazi-like regime who placed weapons in the hands of all those nations that surround Israel.
By way of the CIA.
After World War One the Aristocracies began to fall as the enemy came to steal that way of life. If we are to have a picture of heaven it was before world war one and England was ripe with how saints will live in heaven.
In heaven, there are many mansions. Who are the saints? All those who profess Jesus Christ as Lord and honor HIM.
Look what you may be missing out on. Because you think sin is fun and not ugly to God.
WWI Ended November 11, 1918
The devil came but to steal kill and destroy what God was revealing before this is what heaven will be like for those who come to him. Those who break the least of commandments will be called the least in the kingdom.
Food for thought.
Could they become our footman handmaids and valet’s if they ever get in?
WWI Ended November 11, 1918
11+11+19+18 = Psalm 59
This Psalm was written by David who desired to be delivered from his enemies my sentiments exactly over this war or any other. As this was the year I was born I claim this Psalm for myself as well.
Psalms 59:1-17 KJV
(1) Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.
(2) Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.
(3) For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O LORD.
(4) They run and prepare themselves without my fault: awake to help me, and behold.
(5) Thou therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah.
(6) They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
(7) Behold, they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips: for who, say they, doth hear?
(8) But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.
(9) Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.
(10) The God of my mercy shall prevent me: God shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies.
(11) Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield.
(12) For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.
(13) Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be: and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah.
(14) And at evening let them return; and let them make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
(15) Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied.
(16) But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.
(17) Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
Looking for true peace? Whatever you’re going through, God knows—and cares. Find real hope today.