This one is an important one because we took people who could have been easily converted to Christianity and kept them from God. They were souls, human souls. They believed in a Great Spirit they just did not know HIS name or the significance of HIS SON they could have been converted had they had a clear understanding of scripture.
I believe that for the whole world as well that they all could be saved if they only understood and I am honored by God to share the simple knowledge with the world that Jesus is on HIS way I have proof of it. You just have to step out of the tapestry and see the bigger picture the story is one of great love what else could it have ever been?
Knowledge is power and turning hearts of stone to flesh is by the power of God.
Indian Citizenship Act of 1924
Effective June 2, 1924
Written after David was approached by Nathan the prophet after he had gone unto Bathsheba. These Native Americans deserved better if we take David as Government, America as Bathsheba and the Indians as Uriah the Psalm works well.
Psalms 51:1-19 KJV
(1) Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
(2) Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
(3) For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
(4) Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
(5) Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
(6) Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
(7) Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
(8) Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
(9) Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
(10) Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
(11) Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
(12) Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
(13) Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
(14) Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
(15) O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
(16) For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
(17) The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
(18) Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
(19) Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
Looking for true peace? Whatever you’re going through, God knows—and cares. Find real hope today.