Born in Hoboken New Jersey Frank Sinatra was raised Roman Catholic.
Never confessed his faith in Christ or let others know their need for God.
His most famous song sung at many funerals is “I Did it My Way”,
the last lines of the song goes as an attack on faith in general.
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way.
I heard that he hated to sing the song but the ones in darkness demanded it of him.
God requires man to kneel to submit to his authority, in order to have a society of love, joy, and peace someone must lead. This honor was given to HIS SON before the making of man.
Kneeling shows humility and a heart willing to be molded in his hands.
Clay can be shaped but iron needs to be tempered by heat before it bends.
We are all eternal and we will live in heaven or hell and only one has a water cooler.
Francis Albert Sinatra
Born December 12, 1915
Died on May 14, 1998, at the age of 82
God has a plan to bend iron that refuses to kneel Rome refuses to kneel and honor the word of God so is it no wonder her followers are the same way?
We begin with David’s heart Psalms where most of all the crop circles lead heading to the heart of God the four chambers Gospels where we find HIS heart.
218-150 psalms =68 minus 31 proverbs = 37 minus 12 Ecclesiastes = 25 minus 8 Song of Solomon brings us to Isaiah Chapter 17.
(1) The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
(2) The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
(3) The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.
(4) And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.
(5) And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.
(6) Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.
(7) At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.
(which means they will kneel)
May 14, 1998, (age 82)
(8) And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images.
(9) In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.
(10) Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:
(11) In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.
(12) Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!
(13) The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.
(14) And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.
Steel or Iron can only be bent with high heat in the near future Damascus will suffer a Nuclear attack because the dragon now has America by way of Rome and CIA giving him fire to breathe.
I know a pastor who wants to see that happen because of whom he serves and will clap when it does.
Proclaiming it is prophecy and I am chopped liver.
I bend my knee I call on the name of Jesus here and not in the eternal fires of hell as Frank Sinatra does now.
If you acknowledge Christ before men he will acknowledge you before his Father in heaven and if you deny Christ before men he will deny you before HIS Father in heaven.
Clearly Frank and the priesthood deny HIM.